Vapo Oy Annual General Meeting 25th March 2010
The Annual General Meeting of Vapo Oy on the 25th March 2010 approved and confirmed the financial statements for 2009 and discharged the members of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board as well as the Managing Director from liability. A total of 12.0 mill. euro of the Vapo Group’s profit of 21.5 mill. euro in the financial year will be distributed in dividends.
Following persons were re-elected as the members of the Board of Directors:
– Chairman: Juho Lipsanen, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus. Adm.)
-Vice Chairman: Perttu Rinta, Managing Director
– Members: Risto Kantola, Managing Director; Hannu Linna, Managing Director; Marja-Leena Rinkineva, Government Counsellor and Katariina Simola, Director.
Following persons were re-elected as the members of the Supervisory Board:
– Chairman: Juha Korkeaoja, M.P.
– Vice Chairman: Heikki Miilumäki, Doctor of Technology, h.c.
– Members: Hannu Hoskonen, M.P.; Eero Kubin, Director; Esko Kurvinen, Managing Director; Mats Nylund, M.P.; Raimo Piirainen, M.P.; Kauko Rauhansalo, Municipal Councillor and Simo Salmelin, Provincial Councillor. Marjo Matikainen-Kallström, M.P. was elected as a new member of the Supervisory Board.
Deloitte & Touche Oy, Authorized Public Accountants, was elected as Auditors, with Tapani Vuopala, APA, as Auditor in Charge.
The Annual Report and the Annual Review of Vapo Oy have been published on Vapo Oy’s home page www.vapo.fi in Finnish and www.neova-group.com in English. The printed version of the Annual Review will be mailed on request by e-mail email@example.com.
More information: Matti Hilli, Managing Director, Vapo Oy, tel. +358 40 500 9549