Vapo Oy Annual General Meeting 25th March 2009
Vapo Oy Annual General Meeting of 25th March 2009 approved and confirmed the financial statements for 2008 and discharged the members of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board as well as the Managing Director from liability. A total of EUR 14.3 million of the profit EUR 28.6 million for the financial year will be distributed in dividends.
The following elections were made for the Board of Directors:
– Chairman: Juho Lipsanen, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus. Adm)
– Vice Chairman: Kari Jordan, President and CEO
– Members: Martti Asunta, M.Sc.(For.); Markku Melkko, Director; Marja-Leena Rinkineva, Government Counsellor; Katariina Simola, Director
The following elections were made for the Supervisory Board:
– Chairman: Juha Korkeaoja, M.P.
– Vice Chairman: Juha Mäntylä, Group Executive Vice President (new)
– Members: Mikael Aminoff, M.Sc. (For.) (new); Hannu Hoskonen, M.P.; Saini Jääskeläinen, Farmer; Tero Kallio, Secretary General (new); Mats Nylund, M.P. (new); Juha Parpala, Farmer (new); Raimo Piirainen, Engine Driver (new); Timo Saukkonen, Farmer (new)
Deloitte & Touche Oy, Authorized Public Accountants, were appointed Auditors, with Tapani Vuopala, APA. as Auditor in Charge.